2008年9月30日星期二

答席慕容《一棵开花的树》

让我停留在树下,享受她的树荫
欣赏树上美丽的花朵
看着花瓣落下的婀娜多姿
捡起放在手中吸取她的香味
走的时候我会小心的
不会踏着花瓣而过

让落下的花瓣化作花泥
树在明春会盛开更艳丽的花朵
树下还是那小子
装作路过,却又依依不舍

附《一棵开花的树》

如何让你遇见我 在我最美丽的时刻
How to let you meet me in my most beautiful moment?
为这 我已在佛前求了五百年
For this, I've pleaded before Buddha for 500 years
求佛让我们结一段尘缘 
that he'll give us a worldly relationship.
佛於是把我化做一棵树
Therefore, Buddha made me become a tree
长在你必经的路旁
that grows on the roadside you will absoutely pass by.
阳光下 慎重地开满了花
Under the sun, flowers were fully blossomed with cautiousness
朵朵都是我前世的盼望
each of them are the expectations from my previous life.
当你走近 请你细听


When you get close, would you listen carefully-
那颤抖的叶 是我等待的热情
the trembling leaves are my ardour of waiting.
而当你终於无视地走过
And, eventually you just went by without even notice.
在你身後落了一地的 
What have fallen all the way behind you…
那不是花瓣 那是我凋零的心

Those are not petals.
Instead, they are my withered heart.

没有评论: